||PCI Express 2.0 x16
|Maximum Power Consumption
|Energy Star Enabling
||Ultra-quiet active fansink
||4.376″ H x 7.97″ L, Single Slot, Full Height
||DVI-I DL + DP 1.2 + DP 1.2
|DisplayPort with Audio
|DVI-D Single-Link Connector
||Via included adapter
||Via included adapter
|Number of Displays Supported
||3 direct, 4 DP 1.2, 2 Win XP
|Maximum DP 1.2 Resolution
||3840 x 2160 at 60Hz
|Maximum DVI-I DL Resolution
||2560 x 1600 at 60Hz
|Maximum DVI-I SL Resolution
||1920 x 1200 at 60Hz
|Maximum VGA Resolution
||2048 x 1536 at 85Hz
||Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.3, DirectX 11
||CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL
||Yes (Windows 7 and Linux)
|NVIDIA 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro
||Yes, via USB Port
|PNY Part Number
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3, Linux®, or Solaris®
- PCIe x16 expansion slot
- 1GB or more of system memory, 2GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray, DVD-ROM drive
- DisplayPort, DVI or VGA compatible display(s)
- NVIDIA Quadro K2000 professional graphics board
- DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter
- DVI-I to VGA adapter
- Software installation disc
- Printed QuickStart Guide
Features & Benefits
3D Graphics Architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- FXAA/TXAA dedicated anti-aliasing engine
- Bindless textures
- Shader Model 5.0 (OpenGL 4.3 and DirectX 11)
- Up to 16K x 16K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per component floating point texture filtering and blending
- Up to 64x full scene antialiasing
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Dedicated H.264 encoder
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware accelerating (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Processing Architecture
- SMX architecture (streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing and efficiency)
- API support including: CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
- NVIDIA Parallel Data Cache hierarchy (configurable L1 and unified L2 caches)
Advanced Display Features
- Simultaneously run three directly connected displays, each with full display capabilities
- Support up to four displays with DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Stream technology
- Dual DisplayPort 1.2 outputs including Multi-Stream and HBR2 support (capable of supporting resolutions such as 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz)
- DVI-I Dual-Link output (up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz or 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz)
- Internal 400MHz DAC DVI-I output (analog display up to 2048 x 1536 at 85Hz)
- DisplayPort to VGA, DisplayPort to DVI (single-link) and DisplayPort to HDMI cables available
- DisplayPort, DVI, and HDMI support HDCP
- 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scanout on supported panels, applications and connections)
- NVIDIA 3D Vision™ technology, 3D DLP, interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA NVIEW multi-display technology
- NVIDIA Mosaic technology
- Only two displays supported under Windows XP SP3
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176KHz, and 192KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
NVIDIA® CUDA® Architecture
Parallel-computing architecture that tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features to significantly accelerate professional workflows.
NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
Large Framebuffers with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth for display of complex models and scenes, as well as computation of large datasets.
NVIDIA Parallel DataCache™
Supports a true cache hierarchy combined with on-chip shared memory. L1 and L2 caches drive exceptional throughput, accelerating features such as real-time ray tracing, physics, and texture filtering.
Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. This simplifies upgrading to a new solution because all Quadro-based products work with the same driver software.
Dramatically increases the number of unique textures available to shaders at run-time, enabling vastly more different materials and richer texture detail in scenes.
Delivers more processing performance and efficiency through this new, innovative streaming multiprocessor design that allows a greater percentage of space to be applied to processing cores versus control logic.
Dedicated H.264 encode engine that’ independent of 3D/compute pipeline and delivers faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications.
PCI Express 2.0 Compliance
Enables data transfer rate up to 5GB/sec per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 16GB/sec bi-directional (16GB/sec in each direction).
Silent cooling design enables acoustics lower than 28db for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Up to 64X FSAA for dramatically reducing visual aliasing artifacts or “jaggies,” resulting in unparalled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
NVIDIA FXAA and TXAA
Reduces visible aliasing and delivers higher image quality without the performance hit by harnessing the power of the GPU’s CUDA cores and new film-style AA techniques.
GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0
Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generate finely detailed geometry for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
16K Texture and Render Processing
Provides the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
NVIDIA Quadro Mosaic Technology
Enables transparent scaling of the desktop and applications across up to 16 displays from 4 GPUs from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
NVIDIA® NVIEW® Advanced Desktop Software
This software delivers maximum flexibility for single large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
DisplayPort 1.2 Support (with Audio)
Compact and secure DisplayPort 1.2 connectors support multi-stream technology, stream cloning and ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz ). This enables maximum range, resolution, refresh rate, and color depth designed to support the latest display technologies.
Deep Color Processing and Display
Preserve color detail and precision throughout the processing and display pipeline for smooth gradients and transitions, even on high dynamic range imagery. Each color component can be processed at up to 32-bit floating point precision and displayed at up to 12-bit precision with supported DisplayPort 1.2 or HDMI 1.4 displays.
NVIDIA 3D Vision® and 3D Vision Pro®
Advanced active shutter glasses that deliver crystal-clear stereoscopic 3D visualization for the most immersive experience. Infrared (3D Vision) or RF (3D Vision Pro) technology enable a range of immersive environments from your desktop workstation to collaborative work spaces. 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro are sold separately.
Professional 3D Stereo Synchronization
Provides a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications. Stereo synchronization is supported via the USB hub input offered by NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro or 3D Vision products.
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
Quadro solutions leverage general-purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA accelerates techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
NVIDIA Enterprise Management Tools
Comprehensive tools for maximizing your system uptime by enabling seamless wide-scale deployment. This allows remote query and control of graphics and display settings for systems spread across installations.